05 April 2012

Pubs: The Cask & Glass

22 March 2012 -  The Cask & Glass, Victoria, London

On our way to dinner with an expat group in London, we stopped by The Cask & Glass in Victoria.  We found it following my sophisticated pub-locating technique of searching "pub" on my phone when we've arrived somewhere.  No matter where you are, there's one nearby.

flare-iphoto-export-355267416

The building was undergoing some type of construction, so there was scaffolding up around the front of the building and I couldn't really get a good look at it.  The inside of the place was tiiiiiny.  It could maybe seat 10 people?  We joined the throng standing outside.  I had an Early Bird, the fella had a Spitfire.  The Early Bird was a little hoppy for me, so it took me a while to finish.

flare-iphoto-export-355264116 Untitled

Ladies, if you're looking to meet a British businessman, this is the place for you.  I think there were 2 other women in the entire place.  Banger-fest!

flare-iphoto-export-355267029

1 comment:

  1. While I never lived in England (although I dream about moving to Dublin), I did live in Dublin for six years and without a doubt, one of the things I miss the most are the pubs! Have a pint for me please :)

    ReplyDelete